Sep 2, 2010

Outfit of the day and first vlog

I love my nails this week!
DSCN2465
I totally found the perfect glittery blue color...or three colors, I guess. I layered Salley Hansen's HD LCD polish over China Glaze's Midnight Mission and then topped both with Milani's Diamond Dazzel.
I really liked my outfit today as I left the house, but after school I kind of looked like crap. My makeup was all over the place and my hair was past the point of being attractively disheveled.
DSCN2452
If you're curious to see the oh-so-lovely face under that cleverly placed heart, you can watch my first vlog that I did today!
I am seriously having trouble with forgetting stuff and misreading text for class. No joke, I've mistaken over ten numbers in this last week doing just algebraic equations. I feel so stupid because I'm like off in La La Land when I'm needing to focus.
Lets hope I can stop spacing out and start being my normal self! Haha, usually I'm the one who's totally focused and paying attention. I can't believe how off I've been lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment