Sep 19, 2010

Long Weekend

I had a four day weekend due to conferences and it was pretty good. I didn't get any homework and I finally got to relax a little. Kind of.
DSCN2510
I went to Orange Leaf with Kelsey on Thursday and then wandered around some really lame Asian grocery store that smelled strange. I wish there was an Uwajimaya nearby, it doesn't get much better than that--unless you're actually in Asia lol. In case you're wondering, which you may very well be, the ice cream is chocolate peanut butter, green apple, and cake batter with gummy bears, mochi, chocolate sprinkles, and brownie bites on top. Yes, it was delicious.
DSCN2513
I did my nails french-tip style for senior photos, which I took on Saturday (yesterday) morning. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
DSCN2538
I kind of struggled to do makeup at six in the morning for the before mentioned senior photoshoot deal. I only had really crappy eyelash glue and it kept getting stuck on wrong. Luckily, I got it to kind of work out okay! The lashes, despite being glued on with water-proof glue, did start peeling off in about three hours. Ugh. My hair pretty much went weird wavy from the humidity outside also, so I hope the photos didn't turn out crappy because of that either.
DSCN2529
Close-up on eye. I really love the lashes I bought, even if they didn't get glued on easily :P I did a shimmery nude shadow and black gel liner to keep it simple.
DSCN2552
After photos, I went and tie-dyed t-shirts with Taylor. We did pastel pink and blue colors. I think mine turned out pretty good, since I've never tie-dyed before (except for a pair of socks in elementary school). I did a small shirt and a large shirt. The large one is just blue, small is pink and blue (and purple from mixing).
That's pretty much all I did. Kind of lame, yeah. I wish I had been able to go to the fair or something more exciting. I didn't even make any new videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment