Sep 25, 2010

Cleaning, Dresses, and Nails

My room is clean! Clean! I'm impressed with myself, I didn't think I'd ever get it clean again once school started.
DSCN2574
My organizational skills fail a bit, though. I took all of the nail polish in my room and put it on my mirror tray thing, along with my Hello Kitty clock (that I never use) and my Silly Bandz. I want to redecorate my room so badly--it's so ugly right now!
DSCN2579
My desk area, complete with laptop, sewing machine, magazines, Blackberry, camera, a box of Honey-Comb cereal, photographs, a To-Do list, and a stuffed Rilakkuma bear. If you're wondering about that fuzzy pink thing in the top left corner, which I tried to cover with the heart design, it's a stuffed animal cat. I have a zillion stuffed animals in my room and I need to get rid of them! I feel like a five year old. I don't know what to do with them haha. Maybe donate to a charity? I hate the ugly white metal crates I use for shelving also, I need to get a bookcase or something that is less stupid looking.
After cleaning, I went to the mall and to some Halloween costume stores with Phuong. She came over at ten this morning and we designed a senior girls class shirt for school and then went shopping. I'm really not loving costumes this year; it seems like everything has a super short skirt or is dumb looking. I said I wanted to be Lady Gaga and the store clerk told me I wasn't suited for blonde hair! He said it really rudely--so annoying--when it's just for Halloween!
I did spot a cute homecoming dress, but I don't know if I'm going to the dance or not yet. I didn't get a photo, though! I may have to go snag it even if it's not for Homecoming since it's only $30.
IMG00210-20100925-1327
Phuong and I tried on these dresses at the mall. Haha, we look like little fairies or something. I think they'd make super cute bridesmaid dresses or something...I don't know about a school dance, though.
DSCN2560
My nails of the (last) week: Midnight Mission by China Glaze. I've been getting asked a lot lately by people at school how often I paint my nails. It's only once a week, but two girls seem to think I repaint everyday! Oh, jeez, that'd be a ton of polish to go through. I'm too lazy to redo my nails everyday and I'm fairly certain they'd start breaking apart and drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment