Oct 2, 2010

Does this flannel shirt make me look like a lumberjack yet?

I got really tired of my hair and had to cut it. I just trimmed the bangs, and I kind of messed up and made them too wide, but I think it turned out pretty okay. I also darkened my hair more because it had turned back to my natural brown color. A lot of stuff happened the past week and a half, which is good and bad at the same time.
IMG00205-20100922-1931
I went to make posters for the Fall Festival with Phuong for our school's Multicultural club. I'm secretary now, which is nice :) I think our posters turned out pretty. We're supposed to incorporate eco-friendly themes into our posters, so that's why it's green and recycle-y.
DSC_0029
With my sister at the park.
Yesterday I went to the mall with Phuong and Hong. Also, I've never been to Auntie Annie's for pretzels until yesterday and I have to admit that they're amazing! I got a plain pretzel, but I also tried bits of the almond and cinnamon and they're all so good ♥
DSCN2665
We took way too many photos together.
DSCN2666
DSCN2669
Ugh. Awkward smile on my part. I was so tired by eight o' clock. The homecoming game was last night and so we went to that after the mall...but, out of the three of us, no one knew anything about football! Our school lost the game...but I have no idea how. They half-time show was good, though :)
DSCN2697
I got some new earrings and a flannel shirt at Forever 21 last night, so I had to wear it today. I love it! One of the buttons came off though...so I need to sew it back on. I really like the photo, though. I've been taking too many photos with flash lately and they don't look as good as natural lighting.
DSCN2693
Showing off my new earrings. I love how tiny the hearts are.
DSCN2690
IMG00219-20101002-1159
I went to one of my favorite local Korean & Japanese restaurants for lunch today. I ordered Bibimbap, which was very yummy :)
DSCN2702
My new Sanrio 2011 planner I tweeted about! It's so adorable ♥♥
DSCN2703
DSCN2704
I can't wait to write in it! Should I use pen or pencil? I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment