Nov 16, 2010

Missing Another Midnight Premier

I'm majorly disappointed! I really wanted to go to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premier, but it's a school night and I'm already super tired, so I can't go. Plus, I have no ticket. I guess I still have one more movie--one last chance--to see a midnight premier of a Harry Potter movie. I've never even been to a midnight premier of anything, now that I think of it.
The Last Airbender comes out on DVD today also! YES! I love the Avatar series :)
PB160621
Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink on my nails this week.
PB160640
Was messing with my camera settings earlier, got bored, and then took this. I like the color of the photo, so I thought I'd post it up.
PB160654
My homework face. Isn't it attractive? Haha, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment