Nov 10, 2010

This year's been super monotonous

This is going to be a post mostly about nails today. I haven't been doing much aside from school, so I don't have much to really blog about.
I need vacation or something.
PB050547
As if my life wasn't boring enough, I had to paint my nails a neutral and boring color as well. I've been searching for a good taupe color, though, and I think I might have found it. This color goes on super smooth and looks really nice. I've never tried Sonia Kashuk polish before, so I'm glad that I did. The color is 16 Tauped.
PB090586
Sally Hansen's 200 Strobe Light over Milani's 513 Digital. After having taupe nails for a week, I had to trick myself into thinking that this week would be more exciting by making my nails super gaudy. I don't like how dull it turned out, I was hoping for a more vibrant effect, but next time maybe I can put a hot pink or something underneath.
PB050540
I love my new purse so much. Pretty much all of my accessories are either black, white, pink, or metallic--but I like how it all matches that way. I got the bag from YesStyle--I totally love that site now. I'm going to have to order more sometime since it shipped so fast and the quality is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment